Submit your order securely to us via this web site. Visit us again after you have placed your order to easily track your shipment and view order history.back to top
Hawkeye Bookstore is proud to offer you the most competitive shipping rates. All of our shipments are professionally packed to ensure the safety of your items in route.
On average, your order will be received in 7 - 10 working days. During August or January, delivery time may take longer.back to top
Textbook Return - Save your receipt to get a refund
Welcome Back Students! For those of you taking spring classes if you need a refund/credit on your spring textbook purchases, please follow this standard policy:
The last day for full refund on Spring 2019 textbooks is:
Wednesday, January 23rd
- Workshops, Special Programs, and Minimester Courses:
- The last day for a textbook refund is by the end of the second day of class.
- Text materials returned must be in the same condition as when you purchased them:
- New books are unmarked (25% deducted if marked, bent, or torn).
- Shrink wrapped books or software must have the wrap unbroken.
- You must have the following:
- Student I.D. or driver's license.
- Valid sales receipt or financial aid receipt.
- If paid by credit card, your account will be credited
Applies to non-course books, supplies, gifts, and clothing.
- Item has not been used.
- Item is returned within 30 days of purchase with the receipt. (This does not apply to textbooks.)
- Candy and study aids cannot be returned.
Replacements and Exchanges
Defective purchases, including textbook items, will be replaced whenever possible during the current semester. A sales receipt is required for the exchange.
- Exchanges only: NO REFUNDS.
- Item may be exchanged within 7 days, if not used, and accompanied by the receipt.
- Opened software may be exchanged if defective for the same item.
- Refunds only on unopened software with the receipt.